Write For Garage Transformed: Garage Layout & Design, Organization, Storage, Garage Flooring, and More
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Garage Transformed. Our mission is to provide comprehensive and expert advice on garage design, organization, remodels and upgrades. We welcome guest posts from writers and brands who are enthusiastic about these topics and can offer valuable insights to our readers.
Before reaching out, please read our guidelines thoroughly.
By submitting a guest post request, you confirm your agreement with the guidelines outlined below:
Who You Are & What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for skilled bloggers and industry professionals who can write informative articles related to:
- Reviews of products or services
- Showing off your garage
- Garage layout & design
- Organization tips
- Garage flooring
- Storage solutions
- Garage lighting
- Workshop ideas
- Converting garages
- Seasonal garage topics
We’re not interested in articles covering DIY projects like building shelves or cabinets. We appreciate the skill involved, but that’s not our audience.
The content must be high-quality and informative, with a focus on providing value to our readers rather than promoting a product or service.
Evergreen articles with real-life examples, charts, and case studies will be favored. All articles must be relevant to our core topics and areas of interest.
Do your research and read through our current blog posts to make sure the topics you suggest have not already been covered.
Make sure that you can produce content of similar or even higher quality than the other content we have. Make sure you send us the main keyword for SEO purposes.
Originality & Ownership
Your guest blog post should be authentic and unique. No part of it should be found anywhere in search engine result pages.
Once your post is approved, you grant us copyright over the content and we automatically become its sole owner. You are then not allowed to use this content anywhere else on the web.
Article Removal Requests
Once published, the article is our property, and removal requests will not be entertained.
All submissions should be written in clear, standard American or British English:
- The introduction should follow one of the techniques mentioned here: How to Write an Intro for Your Blog
- Use short sentences (average of 12 words).
- Use bullet points and numbered lists where possible.
- Avoid large blocks of text – fewer than 300 words under each heading and subheading is ideal.
- Specify your main keyword and let us know what it is for SEO purposes.
- Include the LSI keywords for the main keyword in your text.
- Make sure your piece has been thoroughly proofread and edited before submission.
- The length of your piece must be 1350 words or more.
- Provide 3 to 4 links to authoritative websites and sources for the information you have used. Affiliate links are not permitted.
- Include 3 to 4 ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ and short answers (less than 50 word answers).
- Supply the URL for one video to include in your article – it can be your own or from YouTube.
- Supply an optional Author Bio of up to 50 words. This can include a link and an image of the author.
Images & Videos
You are not required to submit images with your article unless you’re reviewing a specific product, service, or project.
Include at least one relevant video URL in your submission.
Guest posts cannot be shorter than 1350 words and should cover as many angles of your topic as possible, with the focus on satisfying the searcher’s intent (i.e., providing them with useful information that answers their question about your topic).
The body of your article may include up to two links to authoritative websites. Your own site can be included.
Insert a minimum of three links to authoritative websites at the end of your article, under the heading ‘References and Useful Resources’. These should be for the websites you used in your research.
Authors may provide an optional short bio of up to 50 words and any social media links. Email addresses will not be published. To avoid ownership ambiguity, we will not attribute your post to a company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most of our articles include a FAQ section at the bottom. Please supply us with 3-4 frequently asked questions and answers about your topic.
Each answer should be around 50-words long and refer the reader back to the main article for more info
How to Submit A Guest Post
In order to submit a guest post request please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- An intro about yourself and the company you represent
- 3+ title suggestions
- Add Your Name and ‘Cranky Bulldog’ to the subject line, so we know you read our guidelines
If you follow our guidelines, we will get back to you within three business days. We reserve the right to decline any submission for any reason, but we’ll always tell you why.
We’re excited to receive your quality content and promote it on our website!